hi INDiA Copyright 2020
The Hope Scholarship Foundation Accepting Application from Eligible Students For Scholarship
Hope Scholarship will be awarded to 60 students in the amount of $2,500 each
CHICAGO,IL- The Hope Scholarship Foundation, Bank of Hope’s non-profit organization, dedicated to supporting education, announced $150,000 funding for scholarships to select college-bound students enrolling for the 2020-2021 academic year. Hope Scholarship will be awarded to 60 students in the amount of $2,500 each, furthering Bank of Hope’s longtime support of providing educational resources to bright future leaders. “As one of the leading Asian American Banks, Bank of Hope takes great pride in supporting education in the communities where it operates and has distributed more than $2 million in scholarships to date through the Hope Scholarship Foundation,” said Kevin Kim, Chairman & CEO of Bank of Hope. “Through this opportunity, we hope that Hope Scholars can be a ‘small but great hope’ for our students to advance their future.”
To be eligible for 2020 Hope Scholarship Program, please refer to the guideline listed below.
• Must be enrolled in either a 4-year institution or 2-year institution as an incoming freshman
• Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or have earned a GED
• Must demonstrate financial need and qualify based on income restrictions and limitations
• Must be a resident of following counties and meet the annual income limit (please visit our website to view the income limits)
• California : Alameda County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, Santa Clara County, San Diego County
• New York : Nassau County, New York County, Queens County
• New Jersey : Bergen County
• Virginia : Fairfax County
• Illinois : Cook County
• Washington : King County, Pierce County, Snohomish County
• Alabama : Montgomery County
• Texas : Dallas County, Tarrant County, Harris County
• Must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Freely Associated States may apply
For more information or to apply, please visit Our Community-Scholarship Foundation page on Bank of Hope website. (https://www.bankofhope.com/scholarship-program). Also, follow Bank of hope on Instagram (@bankofhope.official), and Facebook (www.facebook.com/BankofHope.Official). Applications are due on February 29, 2020 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time.
About Hope Bancorp, Inc.
Hope Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company of Bank of Hope, the first and only super regional Korean- American bank in the United States with $15.4 billion in total assets as of September 30, 2019. Headquartered in Los Angeles and serving a multi-ethnic population of customers across the nation, Bank of Hope operates 58 full-service branches in California, Washington, Texas, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Virginia and Alabama. The Bank also operates SBA loan production offices in Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Atlanta, Portland, Oregon, New York City, Northern California and Houston; commercial loan production offices in Northern California and Seattle; residential mortgage loan production offices in Southern California; and a representative office in Seoul, Korea. Bank of Hope specializes in core business banking products for small and medium-sized businesses, with an emphasis in commercial real estate and commercial lending, SBA lending and international trade financing. Bank of Hope is a California-chartered bank, and its deposits are
insured by the FDIC to the extent provided by law. Bank of Hope is an Equal Opportunity Lender. For additional information, please go to bankofhope.com